Our Mission Statement
Number Of Reviews
Here are some facts:
- Tooth decay is the most common chronic childhood disease resulting in 51 million lost school hours each year.
- 1 out of 3 Orange County children have untreated tooth decay.
- 1 out of 10 Orange County children have never visited the dentist.
- Since our inception, the average age of children at their first visit to the dentist has dropped from 5 years to 2 years.
- Eight of the pediatric dentists in our residency program have stayed in Orange County.