Every Child Deserves a Healthy Smile!
Number Of Reviews
Here are some facts
- 1. Tooth decay is the number one chronic childhood illness, resulting in over 51 million lost school hours each year (California Dental Association).
- 2. There are more than 2 million visits every year to hospital emergency rooms for dental pain (American Dental Association).
- 3. The US spends $1.9 billion on dental-related emergency room visits each year (American Dental Association).
- 4. California children miss 874,000 days of school each year due to dental problems.
- 5. It is estimated that emergency room visits due to dental issues costs California $3.5 million annually (American Dental Association).