Healthy Smiles needs volunteers year-round to help with community outreach and engagement at our clinics, in our administrative center, at various events, and more.
- Volunteers needed at all special events
- Needed to help the day of all special events and up to two weeks in advance to organize materials
- Help draft, review, and edit collateral materials
Dental providers, consider donating your time and services!
- Examine, diagnose, and provide dental treatment to our patients
- Use a variety of modern dental instruments including hand tools, rotary instruments, and digital radiograph
- Ensure all OSHA, Dental Board, and HSK policies and procedures are properly followed
- Maintain proper patient treatment records
- Provide education and oral hygiene instructions to the patient
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff
- Provide excellent chair side communication to enhance the patient experience
- Valid CA dental license
- Pediatric specialty
For more information contact:
Human Resources Director